AWO’s ‘Winter Wellness Essential Oil Pack’ is a collection of five 100% Pure Essential Oils, each with a unique and comforting aroma that will keep you cosy throughout the colder months. The oils within this pack are known to be some of the best essential oils for winter, as they all contain unique benefits that have been seen to assist with various complaints that arise during Winter, such as headaches, sinus congestion, runny noses and other cold and flu-like symptoms.
Not to mention, this essential oil pack comes beautifully packaged in a stylish and environmentally friendly gift box, making it the perfect present for anyone wanting to enhance their environment naturally.
- Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil (15ml): In addition to its naturally sweet and decongesting aroma, the benefits of Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil are best known to naturally support the immune system whilst easing various cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Peppermint (Arvensis) Essential Oil (15ml): Primarily known for its ability to ease headaches, congestion and fatigue, Peppermint Essential Oil also contains natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties that work to kill harmful bacteria that may cause sickness.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil (15ml): With a deeply minty and somewhat woody aroma, the warming essence of Wintergreen Essential Oil makes it one of the best essential oils for winter. In addition, it is known to ease cold and flu-like symptoms whilst alleviating fatigue and tension.
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil (15ml): Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil carries a deeply warm and rather balsamic scent and is believed to improve the respiratory system, making it particularly beneficial to anyone struggling with excessive coughing and congestion.
- Lemon Essential Oil (15ml): Due to the powerful antibacterial properties within Lemon Essential Oil, it is a fantastic winter essential oil as it is believed to boost and support the immune system.
*This Pack Contains Flammable Liquids: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
There are countless ways to use essential oils, but below are a few of our favourite ideas for Winter to get you started;
- Diffuser or Vaporiser: Beat the winter cold and unblock your sinuses by adding 2-10 Drops of Peppermint or Eucalyptus Essential Oil to your Diffuser or Vaporiser. Orange and Lemon Oils will also reduce germs from the air and uplift your spirits to help beat those winter blues!
- Body Butter: Hydrate your dry skin this winter by whipping up your own body butter! – In a glass double boiler, gently melt together ½ Cup Shea Butter, ¼ Cup Coconut Oil & ¼ Cup Carrier Oil – leave to cool in the fridge for an hour and then whip together with 5-10 drops Cedarwood or Lavender Essential Oil using a hand or stand mixer, until light and fluffy.
- Roller Bottle: For an on-the-go sinus relief and immune booster, add 4-5 drops of Essential Oil to a roller bottle and top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Apply to your temples, wrists and behind your ears.
Essential Oil Safety
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential Oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin). For skin application we recommend a 2-4% dilution and for facial application we recommend a 1-2% dilution for adults.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
i use this selection every day and i absolutely love it. Not only great variety great pricing for such a lovely little pack thank u
definitely clears the sinus'
Love them. Use them regularly, singularly or a drop of two, sometimes more in my diffuser or bath.