Get creative this Mother’s Day with our brand-new Mother’s Day Essential Oil DIY Kit – ‘Balance’. Inside you will find everything you need to create the perfect essential oil DIY formulation that will relax, destress, and uplift Mum because after all, what Mum doesn’t deserve a little self-care, rest and relaxation.
*This Pack Contains Flammable Liquids: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- 1 x 100ml Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 x 10ml Glass Roller Bottles
- 1 x 15ml 100% Pure Rose Geranium Essential Oil
- 1 x 15ml 100% Pure Lime Essential Oil
Rose Geranium Essential Oil: On top of its delightfully herbaceous and rosy aroma, Rose Geranium Essential Oil is primarily known for its balancing effects on both the mind and body. Because of this, Rose Geranium Oil has been seen to ease stress, anxiety, depression, and symptoms of PMS.
Lime Essential Oil: The refreshingly crisp, citrusy, and somewhat sweet aroma of Lime Essential Oil is highly valued for its mentally revitalising and uplifting abilities. In fact, Lime Oil has gained a reputation for raising spirits, providing a boost of energy to those who are feeling mentally and emotionally fatigued.
Here are some of our favourite ways to use these two essential oils:
Perfume: Simply add your desired amounts of Rose Geranium Essential Oil and Lime Essential Oil to one of the 10ml glass roller bottles provided. Top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil. You can experiment with different amounts of each oil (up to 8 drops in total) to make your own personal scent, or if you’re unsure, we love using 3 drops of Rose Geranium and 5 drops of Lime!
Massage: Have a loved one treat you to a soothing and relaxing massage. Simply dilute 1 drops of your Rose Geranium Essential Oil and 3 drops of Lime Essential Oil into 100ml of your favourite Carrier Oil or Base Massage Oil.
Essential Oil Safety
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential Oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin). For skin application we recommend a 2-4% dilution and for facial application we recommend a 1-2% dilution for adults.