AWO’s May Chang Essential Oil, also known as ‘Litsea Cubeba Oil’, offers an incredibly refreshing lemon-like, citral aroma that is delightfully crisp, fruity and sweet, and is commonly likened to the invigorating and enlivening scent of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil.
Steam distilled from the fresh pepper-like fruits of the Litsea Cubeba tree, May Chang is native to South East Asia and was first cultivated in China and Indonesia. Not to mention, this incredibly precious oil is rich in powerful essential oil benefits that are known to assist in all aspects of life, from health and wellbeing to skincare and cleaning. In fact, because of these powerful healing properties, May Chang Oil has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries.
- When it comes to aromatherapy, the benefits of May Chang Oil are primarily known to stimulate the mind whilst alleviating mental fatigue and exhaustion. This makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any office or study space.
- From a health and wellbeing perspective, this oil is known to naturally alleviate symptoms associated with asthma, headaches and dysmenorrhea (menstrual related pain).
- Through topical application, various May Chang Essential Oil benefits have also been seen to alleviate digestive problems, muscle aches and joint pains.
- Due to its incredibly powerful antiseptic, antifungal and astringent properties, May Chang Oil is also prominent when it comes to skincare. These properties are particularly beneficial for acne and oily prone skin types.
- The antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral properties also make May Chang Essential Oil an effective natural cleaning agent.
Not to mention, May Chang Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils, particularly herb-scented oils. To create a pleasant and balanced essential oil blend, combine May Chang with Basil essential oil, Lavender, Rose Geranium, Sweet Orange, Rose and Ylang Ylang essential oils. In addition, May Chang Oil blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Petitgrain, Ginger, and Rosemary essential oils.
*Dangerous Goods: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To create an invigorating and uplifting atmosphere, add a few drops of May Chang Essential Oil to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Because of its ability to energise and stimulate the mind, May Chang Oil is the perfect essential oil to diffuse in any office or study space.
- You can add a few drops of May Chang Essential Oil to a carrier oil to create a soothing and relaxing massage oil or skin serum.
- Because the benefits of May Chang Oil are so well-known in the skincare industry it can be added to any skincare products (such as lotions, creams or cleansers) to boost their existing benefits.
- We always recommend a 2-4% dilution for skin application and a 1% dilution for facial application.
Botanical Name: Litsea cubeba
Other Names: Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil, Litsea Essential Oil
Plant Part: Fresh Fruit
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: China
May Chang Essential Oil Safety
- Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using May Chang Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy May Chang Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the fresh fruit of the Litsea cubeba botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure May Chang Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used in room spray - very pleasant