Yet another one of our Native Australian Essential Oils, Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil is well-liked for its warm and refreshingly sweet lemon-like aroma. Not to mention, because of the many benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil, it is known to be a rather popular essential oil for aromatherapy, cleaning and much more!
- Traditionally, the benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil were known to ease chest congestion via inhalation or topical application.
- It has since been discovered that the potent antibacterial and antifungal properties within Lemon Myrtle Oil makes it one of the best essential oils for cleaning; in fact, it has been seen to be more effective than Tea Tree Oil.
- In aromatherapy, the cheerful and revitalising essence of Lemon Myrtle Oil has been seen to act as a natural antidepressant, bringing peace of mind to those feeling overwhelmed.
- These aromatic benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil are also known to help concentrate and focus the mind.
- When applied topically, the antimicrobial, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties within Lemon Myrtle Oil work together to help ease muscle pain and inflammation.
- Not to mention, because of its subtly sweet, warm, and deeply refreshing aroma, Lemon Myrtle Oil is highly valued in high end perfumery.
For those wanting to create their very own essential oil blend, Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil blends well with Cypress essential oil, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and most citrus essential oils. You can also read our Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its energising and uplifting abilities makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any office, study space or living area.
- For those wanting to use Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- Try a couple of drops in a warm foot bath after a long day on your feet or blended with a carrier oil and massaged into sore muscles.
- You can also add a few drops to your washing detergent to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
Botanical Name: Backhousia citriodora
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Australia
Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil Safety
- Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves of the Backhousia citriodora plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
75 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is an amazing oils with no hint of artificial additives that I use in all my home fragrances, burners and even laundry products. I find the AWO products of excellent quality and purity. Brings the native smell inside!
Such a special and lovely scent! I’m so glad I purchased this, it’s my new fav EO.
This a truly zesty, uplifting oil. Love it.
Such a fresh smell and not at all overpowering!
Love the simple containers they come in and now my clients houses have a much more natural aroma lingering after a good clean.
Have used a few different products & brands, but so in love with AWO!
Will be adding to the collection regularly!
first time I bought this particular oil... I wanted something natural to help with fly infestation at home... it seemed to work!
The service was great because I mistakenly ordered lemon grass... but I called and AWO Customer Service was able to help out. Delivered in a few days so good!
Quality product beautiful essence would highly recommend
Absolutely brilliant aroma. A clear oil I use in lots of my Skincare
This product is really gorgeous, the aroma is very strong. I used it to make Lemon Myrtle soap for NAIDOC week and it was a big hit!!