Lemon Essential Oil
The deeply refreshing, citrusy and invigorating aroma of Lemon Essential Oil will have you thinking of nothing but the summer sunshine. In addition to its well-liked aroma, the benefits of Lemon Essential Oil are highly valued when it comes to all thing’s aromatherapy, skincare, natural cleaning and much more! Perhaps this is why it is one of the most popular essential oils.
- Above all, the benefits of Lemon Essential Oil are primarily known to energise and bring clarity to those suffering from brain fog and mental fatigue.
- The astringent properties within Lemon Essential Oil counteracts the production of sebum on the skin, making it one of the best essential oils for acne and oily skin.
- Lemon Essential Oil also works as a natural toner and when diluted and applied to the skin, it has been seen to invigorate dull complexion.
- Other Lemon Essential Oil benefits are well-known in haircare; the properties within Lemon Oil work together to lift dead skin cells which in turn, has been seen to assist with treating dandruff and greasy hair.
- Plus, its natural antiseptic abilities makes it one of the best essential oils for cold sores, cuts, wounds and painful insect bites.
- Not only that, from an aromatherapy perspective the benefits of Lemon Essential Oil are known to soothe and relieve headaches and migraines, boost mental alertness, and clear the mind to improve decision making.
Not to mention, Lemon Essential Oil blends well with Basil Essential Oil, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Fennel, Frankincense, Lavandin, Palmarosa, Petitgrain and Rosemary essential oils. To create an invigorating, refreshing and uplifting essential oil blend, combine Lemon Essential Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Eucalyptus, Lime and Spearmint essential oils. You can also read our Lemon Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Lemon Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lemon Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its energising and uplifting abilities makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any office or study space.
- For those wanting to use Lemon Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- You can also add a few drops of Lemon Essential Oil to any skincare products or moisturisers to boost their existing benefits.
Botanical Name: Citrus limonum
Other Names: Lemon Pressed Essential Oil, Lemon Cold Pressed Essential Oil
Plant Part: Fruit Rind
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Australia
Lemon Essential Oil Safety
- Lemon Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lemon Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Lemon Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the fruit rind of the Citrus limonum plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Lemon Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
53 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this oil for cleaning. It leaves my house smelling fresh and clean at a very lost cost
Great product, I use it for dryer wool balls gives the laundry great smell
I use for my cleaning products and shampoo, smells divine
This is my number 1 go to oil. It's in all my cleaning products, it gets diffused in the shower and around the house, blends with almost all other essential oils and is a dream for easing an anxious mind. Honestly liquid gold, and a little goes a looong way.
Really love that the aroma lasts all day in the diffuser
Thank You it smells awesome.
The scent is get smells awesome.
Never disappointed with the lemon fragrance use it to discourage spiders an make the house smell fresh
Nice and fresh but not strong enough in final product