Frankincense Olibanum Essential Oil
The calming and gentle essence of Frankincense Olibanum Essential Oil, also known as Frankincense Essential Oil, has a long and rich history; in fact, it has been used over millennia in spiritual rituals and is still used today for various religious practices.
Carrying an earthy and slightly sweet aroma that is mingled with spicy, fruity undertones, Frankincense Oil is best known for its ability to clear and focus the mind, making it one of the best essential oils for meditation. In addition to its pleasantly balanced aroma, the benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil are incredibly versatile, perhaps this is why it is one of our most popular essential oils.
- Various Frankincense Essential Oil benefits are known to calm and comfort those who are feeling anxious, stressed, or nervous.
- The benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil are also known to strengthen the immune system whilst easing respiratory related illnesses such as bronchitis, congestion, and asthma.
- Not to mention, there are many Frankincense Essential Oil benefits when it comes to skincare. When diluted and applied topically, Frankincense Essential Oil is known to alleviate blemishes, wrinkles, stretchmarks, scars, and minor wounds. It is also known to help balance both oily, mature and dry skin types.
Because of its well-balanced aroma, Frankincense Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. For those wanting to create an uplifting and energising blend that will clear the mind, combine your Frankincense Oil with Basil essential oil, Mandarin, Peppermint or Ylang Ylang essential oils. In addition, Frankincense Oil blends well with Cinnamon essential oil, Clary Sage, ,Myrrh and Vetiver essential oils. Read our Frankincense Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Frankincense Essential Oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- For those wanting to experience the aromatic benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Because of its ability to energise and focus the mind, Frankincense Oil is the perfect essential oil to diffuse in any study or workspace.
- For this reason, many also diffuse Frankincense Oil whilst practicing yoga or meditation.
- For those wanting to use Frankincense Essential Oil topically, simply dilute your essential oil in your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply to the skin.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Boswellia carterii
Other Names: Frankincense Carterii Essential Oil
Plant Part: Resin
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Somalia
Appearance: Clear, Pale Yellow in colour and Thin in consistency
Frankincense Essential Oil Safety
- Frankincense Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Frankincense Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Frankincense Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the resin of the Boswellia carterii plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Frankincense Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
100% Pure & Natural
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
No GMO's Or Synthetics
This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
Not Tested On Animals
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Dangerous Goods Notice:
This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.