Our Organic, Virgin Coconut Oil is an Extra Virgin Oil that is not refined, deodorized or bleached, and is Hexane free. In addition to its rich yet smooth aroma, the many benefits of this oil have seen it become a prominent ingredient in a lot of beauty products around the world.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is highly valued when it comes to skincare as it is an excellent moisturiser and softener. When applied topically, it penetrates and absorbs easily into the skin without clogging the pores. For this reason, it can be particularly useful for soothing various skin conditions such as psoriasis, blisters and sunburn, as well as dry and cracked skin.
- It is also a prominent ingredient in natural shaving creams, skin exfoliants, and soaps; in fact, it is commonly used in Cold Process Soap Making as it lathers well.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is also highly valued in haircare as it has been seen to boost volume, shine and growth, while eliminating dandruff.
Please Note: Coconut Oil is white in colour and has a semi-solid consistency, however in warmer temperatures it can turn into a liquid state.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops of your favourite essential oil in Organic Virgin Coconut Oil to create a soothing and hydrating massage oil.
- Directly on the Skin: Many Organic Coconut Oil benefits can be received by using it directly on the skin.
- Diluting with Essential Oils: This oil makes a great base for diluting essential oils. It can also be used to create skincare formulations such as skin serums and moisturisers.
- Hair Mask: You can also apply Organic Virgin Coconut Oil directly on the scalp to create a nourishing hair mask.
Botanical Name: Cocos nucifera
Obtained From: Copra
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Appearance: Clear, Oily Liquid to White, Oily Solid (Temperature dependent)
Coconut Oil (Virgin) Safety
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is not to be taken internally. Our business specialises in aromatherapy products; therefore, our products are not food grade and for this reason, we advise against ingesting these products or using them for culinary purposes.
- Carrier oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- We recommend storing your carrier oils in a dark, cool place at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Buy Organic Coconut Oil (Virgin) Online
Extracted from the copra of the Cocos nucifera botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure carrier oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality carrier oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
* This product is Certified Organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic) - Certification #12456
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fast reply to email queries, certified organic certification number was found on ACO website as well.
Well packaged in a bag and bucket ready for the summer heat. Highly recommend. I'm always buying lots.
No sooner had I ordered the oil and it was on my doorstep. Excellent service