Cedarwood Essential Oil (Atlas)
True to its name, AWO’s pure Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil has its origins in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco and is renowned for its strengthening and fortifying properties.
In essence, pure Cedarwood Oil carries an aroma much like that of Sandalwood Essential Oil, consisting of a woody, warm, rather balsamic scent, with a sweet, honeyed note. On top of its pleasant aroma, Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is commonly known to help those who are feeling lethargic or are lacking concentration.
Other Cedarwood Essential Oil benefits may be an effective treatment for the following:
- Moderate acne, fungal infections, dermatitis, eczema, greasy skin, dandruff, plus hair loss, hair strengthening and hair growth.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is prized for its wide range of therapeutic properties, including anti-fungal, antiseptic, astringent, and general body balance.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil can also be great for those who suffer from rheumatism or arthritis, urinary infection, cystitis, or fluid retention.
- It’s intense woody, earthy aroma can help sustain and ground you in times of sudden change or crisis. In saying this, it may also help to relieve tension and stress, fight respiratory conditions and assist with circulation.
- In addition, the versatile nature of Cedarwood Essential Oil makes it particularly useful in skin and hair care formulations.
Many also use Cedarwood Essential Oil for sleep; It is known to be a fantastic essential oil for sleep, particularly when combined with Lavender and Frankincense essential oils. Cedarwood Essential Oil also blends well with Patchouli essential oil, Sandalwood or Ylang Ylang essential oil. For those wanting to create an uplifting and detoxifying essential oil blend, you can also combine Cedarwood Oil with Cypress essential oil, Nerolina and Rosemary essential oils. Read our Cedarwood Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil.
*Dangerous Good: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
- To receive the calming, strengthening and fortifying benefits of Cedarwood Essential Oil, add a few drops of Cedarwood Atlas Oil to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Add Cedarwood Atlas Oil to your carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- For those wanting hydration, you can also combine Cedarwood to an existing base moisturiser.
Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica
Other Name: Moroccan Cedarwood Oil
Plant Part: Wood
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Morocco
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil Safety
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated and powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required - for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Cedarwood Atlas Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the wood of the Cedrus deodora plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices, we also offer bulk and wholesale pricing. For those wanting to purchase quality essential oils you can buy online today, we also offer shipping Australia wide.
25 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent quality. Perfect for the beard balm I’m making.
Purchased Atlas Cedarwood after reading how Turkish carpet merchants impregnate their showroom walls with Atlas Cedarwood to repel moths from destroying their Woollen carpets. Have had probs with moths eating away my cotton clothing. Works beautifully and as well as providing protection against annoying months getting into my closets, the house has a.wonderdul herbal aroma. Added bonus, keeps mosquitoes off my patio.
Extremely well packaged and prompt delivery. This Cedar Oil smells as good as the certified organic oil I had bought from a different company. I use this oil to repel silverfish (drizzling it onto cedar rings in wardrobes etc.) and it is extremely effective. Excellent product.
I love this oil. It's very calming. I loved it so much that I bought a bigger bottle. I also am impressed with the little shipping tubes the oils come in. It protects the bottle really well
Use it in a sleep blend
Amazing oils aust company beautiful packaging so glad I found you
The Cedarwood Atlas is a deep fragrance that sets a wonderful & calming bass note to help me with with study, especially reading
Beautiful oil, great price and the packaging was lovely too, I'm extremely happy with my purchase and will be purchasing regularly.
Brilliant! Smells amazing. Love your packaging.